Residences & Meal Plans
$11,070 – $12,430
The majority of Renison's rooms are traditional-style double rooms. These rooms are all recently upgraded. First-year students may apply for "Link" rooms and single rooms, but decision are made by lottery.
- Conveniently located on the University of Waterloo campus and only a short 5-minute walk from most classroom buildings and student hubs (Student Life Centre and Physical Activities Complex).
- Fully renovated rooms with extra storage, new furnishings and new lighting.
- Prepaid meal plan, meaning you never run out of money and second helpings are available.
- Laundry facilities; seven lounges; quiet study areas; on-site library.
- Fully accessible rooms; newly renovated rooms; some rooms with semi-private bathrooms; some air-conditioned rooms.
- Home to the Social Development Studies Living-Learning Community.
- Home to the Warrior Academic Leadership Community.
- Home to the Bridge to Academic Success in English (BASE) Living-Learning Community.
- Do you and a friend both want to live at Renison? Just make sure to list each other as requested roommates in the survey we send you once you've been accepted to live at Renison. We'll do out best to make sure you live together!
- Formal dinner and dance to start the year and end the year.
- Wireless internet everywhere.
- College Dinners that bring together students, staff, and faculty for a themed meal.
To confirm this space, you must also complete the online “Residence Community Ranking Form” and submit a $500 non-refundable deposit by 11:59 pm on June 1, 2020. Please rank Renison as your #1 choice to increase your chances of being accepted into residence at Renison.
In-house dining: 6 "swipes" of the meal plan card allotted per day (load up your tray 6 times per day); bagged lunches and dinners available to accommodate classes over meal times; some special diets accommodated. “My Pantry” also available for students to be able to cook for themselves.
At the University of Waterloo, first-year students can live in one of the Waterloo residences or in one of the University College residences. For complete residence information, please check the information for all 5 residences:
- University of Waterloo
- University of Waterloo – Conrad Grebel University College
- University of Waterloo – Renison University College
- University of Waterloo – St. Jerome's University
- University of Waterloo – St. Paul's University College
- Phone 519-884-4400, ext. 28638
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org