Residences & Meal Plans
$6,705 (double room – includes internet and local phone services)
The standard residence placement is a double room. If you have specific needs that would be best met by a single room, please complete and submit the Single Room Request form (including relevant documentation) by the residence guarantee date.
Note: An additional $1,200 fee applies to all single room accommodation.
Single (limited) and double rooms in both single and mixed gender units. Upper Year residence is also available in furnished houses adjacent to campus and upper year townhouses are available for upper year students.
- Guaranteed residence for those who submit the application by the deadline
- Variety of residence room options
- Upper year residence available
- Internet and local phone included
- Transitional supports and programming: The First 4 Weeks and Beyond, roomate agreements, social events, awareness week and peer helpers.
- Clean, comfortable living areas cleaned daily by housekeeping staff; room is vacuumed weekly
- Free shuttle bus service between Western's main campus, Brescia and Huron for easy access to classes, clubs, athletics and other activities
Space in residence is guaranteed to all high school students who accept an offer of full-time admission before the residence deadline of June 1, 2019. Offers of residence are sent with offers of admission.
Meal Plan 1: $4325
Designed to accommodate your basic meal requirements.
(Can use up to $300 at off-campus partners)
Meal Plan 2: $4525
Allows for occasional snacking between meals
(Can use up to $500 at off-campus partners)
Meal Plan 3: $4725
Designed for those with heartier appetites.
(Can use up to $700 at off-campus partners)
- Phone 519-433-3491 ext. 4700
- Email email@example.com