Residences & Meal Plans
Dormitory-style residence. Over 90% are single rooms. Buildings are co-ed with female-only floors available.
- Rooms are furnished with a single-sized bed, lamp, desk, chair, dresser, garbage/recycling bin and closet.
- Rooms are also equipped with wireless high-speed internet access and a phone. A local area network gives you access to the software applications from the computer labs right in your room.
- Students can subscribe to cable TV for an additional fee.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available.
- Each building offers laundry rooms, a music room, a study room and TV lounges with common kitchenettes.
- Residence dons live in each building.
- Rental services are available at lobby reception for irons, vacuums, VCRs and DVD players, movies, Wii console and games, and pool and ping-pong equipment.
- Kitchen facilities are available for students with strict dietary requirements.
- Bilingual community provides students with the opportunity to improve their French- or English-language skills.
First-year students, admitted directly from a full-time high school program, are guaranteed an offer of residence if they apply by June 1, 2020. Guaranteed residence offers will be sent out starting mid-June.
Single-Room Guarantee: First-year students who apply by June 1 and are admitted with an average of 90% or higher are guaranteed a single room if they select the single room option on the application.
Students who apply after June 1: We cannot guarantee you a space in residence, but you could be placed on a waiting list. Space will be offered as it becomes available throughout the summer, and priority will be given to first-year students who live the farthest away.
A $300 non-refundable room reservation deposit must be paid directly to your Student Account to confirm your acceptance of your room offer. The room deposit will be deducted from your room charge.
Students are required to purchase a meal plan. The residence meal plan (4 options between $3,500–$5,000) runs on a debit card system in the cafeteria and campus Tim Hortons, as well as on the Keele campus.
- Glendon has 2 residence buildings: Hilliard and Wood.
- 15% of our students live on campus (approximately 400 people).
- There is an even mix of first-year and upper-year students in residence.
- There are a variety of campus activities organized just for residence students.
- Students are welcome to stay in residence throughout their studies
- Phone 416 487-6844
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org