Bachelor of One Health
- New degree with a co-op option.
Bachelor of Arts
- A new major, Sexualities, Genders and Social change, is now available and will also be available as a minor.
- A new major, Creative Writing, is now available.
- A new minor, Linguistics, is now available.
- A new minor, Black Canadian Studies, is now available.
- Culture and Technology Studies major now offers a co-op option.
Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management
- The following majors now offer a co-op option: Environmental Management and Equine Management.
- For fall 2023 admission, required courses for the Equine Management major will include ENG4U, SBI4U, SCH4U and one of MHF4U, MCV4U or MDM4U.
Bachelor of Commerce
- The Hospitality and Tourism Management major has been suspended.
Bachelor of Engineering
- For fall 2022 admission, required courses will be: ENG4U; MCV4U; MHF4U; SCH4U; SPH4U; and one additional 4U/M course.
Bachelor of Science
- The following majors now offer a co-op option: Plant Science and Wildlife Biology and Conservation.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- The Crop Science, Horticulture and Turfgrass Management major has been restructured into two majors: Crop Science and Horticulture.
Diploma in Turfgrass Management
- Co-op is now mandatory as part of this diploma.