Residences and Meal Plans
Coût de résidence
$5,686 – $8,632 per 2 semesters
Prices vary on occupancy (e.g., quad room vs. single apartment).
Types de chambre
Guelph's residence is 1 of the largest in Canada. Room types include: single, double, triple and quad rooms; 3-person apartments; suite-style apartments; and townhouses.
Approximately 40% of rooms in first year are single. Buildings are co-ed and single-gender.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Study-intensive areas
- Residence learning communities
- Academic clusters
- Living Learning centres – Arts House, International House, ECO House, La Maison Française, English Learning House, Leadership House
- Telephone and ResNet are included
Garantie de résidence
Our goal is to welcome as many students as possible to our campus residences in the fall. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we cannot extend a Residence Guarantee to all new first year students at this time.
Acompte de réservation
$750 deposit is due June 1, 2022.
Plan de repas
Meal plans are mandatory in most buildings. There are 6 plans to choose from (prices are for 2 semesters):
- Minimum – designed for students who are not on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites: $4,250.
- Light – suitable for students occasionally on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites: $4,950.
- Full – our most popular plan, designed for students who are on campus on alternate weekends and those with average appetites: $5,550.
- Plus – designed for students who are on campus alternate weekends and those with hearty appetites: $6,050.
- Varsity – appropriate for students who are on campus most weekends, athletes and those with larger appetites: $6,350.
- Ultra – an optional meal plan designed for students who live off campus who want an occasional meal and snack on campus: Starts at $195; add money any time.
Rooms are assigned in early August.
- Téléphone 519-824-4120, ext. 58701
- Courriel firstname.lastname@example.org