- New programs
- Bachelor of Sustainability and Financial Management offered by the School of Accounting and Finance and the Faculty of Environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Climate and Environmental Change offered by the Faculty of Environment.
- New minor: Addictions, Mental Health, and Policy Minor (available to all Waterloo students).
- Faculty name change: The Faculty of Applied Health Sciences has been renamed the Faculty of Health to more clearly reflect its teaching and research, and its commitment to creating a healthier world.
- Health Studies has been renamed to Health Sciences. This continues to be a Bachelor of Science (BSc) program with the same content and admission requirements.
- The Tourism Development and the online Math/Financial Analysis and Risk Management programs (both co-op and regular) are no longer accepting applications. Students in the program will be able to complete their degree.
- If you would like to be considered for a co-op program, you must check the co-op box on your application.
- The science and math admission for Kinesiology have changed to provide students with more flexibility:
- Two of Grade 12 U Chemistry (minimum 70%), Biology (minimum 70%) or Physics (minimum 70%)
- One of Grade 12 U Advanced Functions (minimum 70%) or Calculus and Vectors (minimum 70%)