Residences and Meal Plans
Coût de résidence
For the 2021 – 2022 school year, due to COVID-19, King's will continue to offer single room residence spaces only to ensure the health and safety of our students and residence staff. The cost for single rooms is $8,300-$8,900 (depending on which residence configuration is chosen).
In typical years, we are able to offer double rooms, which you share with a roommate. These rooms are approximately $1,200 less than single rooms.
Types de chambre
For the 2021 – 2022 academic year, in accordance with the province and the local health unit, we were only able to offer single rooms due to COVID-19.
For September 2022, provided it is safe to do so, we are hoping to be able to resume our normal residence offerings, which include single (limited) and double rooms in both single and mixed gender units.
Upper-year residence is also available in furnished houses and upper-year townhouse units adjacent to, or just down the street from campus.
- Guaranteed residence for those who submit their application by the deadline
- Variety of residence room options for both first year and upper year students
- Internet and local phone included
- Transitional supports and programming: The First 4 Weeks and Beyond, roommate agreements, social events, awareness week and peer helpers
- Clean, comfortable living areas cleaned daily by housekeeping staff; room is vacuumed weekly
- Free shuttle bus service between Western's main campus, Brescia and Huron for easy access to classes, clubs, athletics and other activities
Garantie de résidence
Space in residence is guaranteed to all high school students who accept an offer of full-time admission before the residence deadline of June 1, 2022. Offers of residence are sent with offers of admission.
Acompte de réservation
Plan de repas
Residence students have 3 plans to choose from: Residence Meal Plan 1, 2 and 3.
These plans are designed for students living on the King's campus. These plans have on-campus and off-campus dollars to purchase your meals for the entire school year.
Plan #1: $4,600 (Dining plan includes $300 Off-Campus Dollars)
Plan #2: $4,800 (Dining plan includes $500 Off-Campus Dollars)
Plan #3: $5,000 (Dining plan includes $700 Off-Campus Dollars)
King's also offers smaller meal plan packages for students that dine on campus. These plans come with bonus dollars as a thank you for choosing to dine on campus.
Whichever plan you choose, you are able to use it at our full service Thames Market eatery with a variety of food stations, our student life centre cafe or Subway.
- Téléphone 519-433-3491, ext. 4700
- Courriel email@example.com