Human plurality (French)
Sommaire du programme
- Université de l'Ontario français
- Bachelor of Arts, BA
- Code de programme
- Fourchette de notes
- Apprentissage expérientiel
- Class-based experiential education
- Langue d'enseignement
- This Honours Bachelor’s Degree addresses human diversity by focusing on the social processes and ethical challenges that mark contemporary societies: migration and refugees, multiculturalism, multilingualism, management of diversity, discrimination and social exclusion, racism and oppression, gender and sexuality, inter-generational relationships, as well as the transformation of the human body through technology.
- Core curriculum (30 credits): Trans-disciplinary workshops, integrated projects and a linguistic and intercultural portfolio.
- Thematic (78 credits): Half of which consists of required credits, the other half optional.
- Optional courses (12 credits): Credits selected outside of the program.