ACUFC FSL Bursaries for Postsecondary Studies
York University – Glendon Campus
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada,
- English must be the first official language spoken,
- Study full time in a Canadian institution during the current year,
- Have completed their secondary school studies in an English-language institution and graduated from this institution,
- Have reached the postsecondary level of education,
- Be enrolled in the first year of a postsecondary study program at Glendon,
- Be at least 17 years old on the first day of class,
- Demonstrate that they have sufficient knowledge of French to be able to study in that language. A transcript, attesting to having taken courses in French at the secondary school or college or university level in Canada for a minimum of 2 years, is required,
- Intend to pursue full-time studies in a college or undergraduate university program in Canada, to take at least 50% of their courses and participate in related activities (placements and training activities in the community) in French.
Note: Special consideration will be given to students facing financial challenges and those who come from under-represented groups.
|Deadline||Mar. 17, 2023|