Certificate in Effective Business Practices & Leadership Skills
Offered by the Department of Management, students enrolled in the program participate in a 4-month paid work placement, while completing their program of study and other certificate requirements. This certificate must be completed concurrently with any Department of Management program and takes approximately 3 years to complete. Limited spots are available.
- Certificate in Effective Business Practices & Leadership Skills: The Certificate in Effective Business Practices & Leadership Skills provides eligible students the opportunity to participate in a 4-month (non-credit) paid work placement while completing their program of study. Through the certificate, students will gain authentic learning experiences and apply what they are learning in the classroom to workplace environments. This certificate must be completed concurrently with any Department of Management program.
- Neuroscience will now be offered as a major program, in addition to the existing specialist program.
- Exceptionality in Human Learning will no longer be offered as a major program. The specialist program will continue to be offered.
- For first-year students enrolling at UTM in the fall of 2021 and beyond, Communication, Culture, Information & Technology will no longer be a joint program with Sheridan College. UTM will continue to deliver the Honours Bachelor of Arts CCIT degree.
- Theatre, Drama, and Performance Studies (under Humanities) has been renamed Dramaturgy and Drama Studies. This does not apply to the Theatre and Drama Studies specialist program.
- South Asian Civilizations has been renamed South Asian Humanities.
University of Toronto International Scholar Award – University of Toronto Mississauga
The University of Toronto International Scholar Award – University of Toronto Mississauga are automatically awarded to exceptional international students at the U of T Mississauga. Recipients are selected by committee, and based on academic achievement and overall academic competitiveness, you may be awarded 1 of the following:
- Up to $180,000 ($45,000 x 4 years)
- Up to $100,000 ($25,000 x 4 years)