Université de l'Ontario français
Visit the UOF campus. (French only)
5 Reasons to choose the Université de l’Ontario français (UOF).
- The programs are designed to confront current social issues, ultimately providing students with the necessary skills for a successful career.
- An innovative institution, teaching exclusively in French amidst an Anglophone community. This experience provides students with the opportunity to use both official languages daily, as bilingualism remains an asset in the workplace.
- Professors who are nationally and internationally recognized for their work are teaching based on timely societal issues and current needs in the workforce.
- A campus situated in the heart of Toronto, the fourth largest city in North America, following Mexico City, New York City, and Los Angeles.
- The campus is in a brand new building with state-of-the-art architecture, cutting edge technology, environmentally conscious, accessible by public transportation, and within steps from Lake Ontario.