Residences and Meal Plans
$12,799 – $14,311 for 8 months (meals included)
St. Paul's has a variety of rooms to fit your personality and needs. Choose from our double rooms with privacy barriers, rooms with en-suite washrooms, or traditional single rooms.
- Living-Learning Communities for the Faculty of Environment, Women in Engineering, and innovators in residence
- French culture/language floor
- Home to Waterloo's Indigenous Student Centre
- Air conditioned rooms (during the summer)
- Quiet study areas
- Games room
- TV lounge
- Dons and residence life staff
Learn more at: uwaterloo.ca/stpauls/residence/future-residents.
Guarantee your spot in residence by
- accepting your Offer of Admission by 11:59 pm (ET) on June 1, 2021, AND
- submitting your Residence Community Ranking Form and a $500 non-refundable deposit by 11:59 pm (ET) on June 1, 2021, AND
- meeting any conditions outlined on your Offer of Admission.
A convenient meal plan is included in your fees when you become a resident of the St. Paul's residence community, which means you'll never run out for money for food! Watson's Eatery offers a range of options at meal times, including vegetarian and halal meals, as well as our soup and salad bar. Our menus change regularly to reflect the preferences and requests of our student residents.
Located on the University of Waterloo’s main campus.
- Phone 519-885-1460, ext. 25212
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org