I took some out-of-province/international courses. How do I tell my university choices about these courses?

University Admission Requirements

If you were granted equivalency credits for course work completed outside of the Ontario school system and you think this information will affect your admission decision, you should have the out-of-province/international school send your hard-copy transcript to the admission offices at the universities you applied to.

Contact Ontario universities.