Students who have been nominated by their schools as National Book Award recipients may submit applications to the National Scholarship Program. In addition, students who identify themselves as meeting the scholarship criteria are invited to apply directly for the National Scholarship, without having been nominated for the Book Award.
You should apply if you are:
- an original and creative thinker.
- committed to your school and community.
- a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
- enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration.
- a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person.
- currently in your final year of Canadian secondary school or first-year CEGEP.
- intending to start post-secondary study the following academic year.
- a National Book Award nominee or self-identify, as meeting the criteria above.
To apply, you will need to create an account for your National Scholarship application. A link to the online application form will be available on the Future website.
Bourse d’études – Sommaire
|Nombre||Approximately 10 from applicants to all U of T campuses|
|Valeur||Tuition and incidental fees for 4 years; residence support in first year plus a varying, renewable cash award.|