Financial Aid Scholarships
To qualify for a financial aid bursary for fall/winter 2023–2024, you must:
- Be registered at Saint Paul University during the 2023–2024 academic year.
- Be eligible to receive governmental financial aid and have claimed your funds.
- Contribute financially towards your studies, in addition to a contribution from you parents or spouse, if applicable.
- Complete the financial survey available in your student intranet. Once logged in to your student intranet account, click "My finances", select "Financial Aid", then select "Online Financial Aid Bursary".
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain a satisfactory academic standing.
For more information, email Daniel Tessier or call 613-236-1393, ext. 2295.