Residences and Meal Plans
Coût de résidence
$6,800 to $8,750 (meals not included)
Types de chambre
Our Simcoe Village (North Hall, Central Hall, South Hall and South Hall Quads) and South Village residences offer a variety of fully furnished suites.
- North Hall and South Village offer semi-private suites that feature 2 bedrooms with a double XL bed in each.
- Central Hall and South Hall are open-concept suites that feature 2 double XL beds separated by a partition.
- South Hall Quads are open-concept suites that feature 2 double bunk beds separated by a partition.
- Wifi and ethernet ports
- Kitchenette with a fridge and microwave
- Private, 3-piece bathroom
Residence applications for September become available online in late February, via the Residence website.
First year residents are guaranteed a spot in Residence if they submit their application by June 3.
Our Residences include:
- Controlled building access.
- Double XL beds.
- Games rooms, dance studios and lounges.
- Wifi and ethernet access.
- Housekeeping and maintenance services.
- Kitchen facilities, including access to BBQs.
- Living-learning communities.
- Nightly events to support social and academic needs.
- On-site laundry.
- On-site residence outreach worker.
- Residence advisors on each floor.
- Roommate self-selection.
- Steps away from public transportation.
Garantie de résidence
- A space in residence is guaranteed for all first-year students who submit their residence application and application fee by the deadline of June 1.
- Hall type assignments are determined in early to mid-summer.
- Roommate self-selection takes place in early August.
Acompte de réservation
The deadline to complete the residence application and pay your residence application fee is June 1.
Plan de repas
- Students living in South Village Residence are required to purchase a mandatory meal plan.
- Students living in Simcoe Village Residence can purchase a voluntary dining plan.
Giving Engineering Academic Resources (GEARS) Living Learning Community (LLC)
GEARS is a community of first and upper-year Engineering students who live together, allowing for a diverse range of knowledge and experience to promote collaboration.
Some of the many benefits of living in the GEARS community are:
- You are supported by faculty.
- Facilitated study sessions are hosted within the residence.
- Your LLC resident advisor is an upper-year engineering student.
- You live within a community of students who understand the demands of an engineering program and who provide peer support.
- 81% of students who participate in GEARS achieve good academic standing.
Our residences are committed to offering gender-inclusive housing options that ensure inclusive communities; we respect all students’ rights to self-identify gender.
We offer gender-inclusive housing to acknowledge the diverse needs of the residence community, which cannot be met with traditional gender-based housing.
- Single-gender housing with roommates who all self-identify as the same gender.
- Mixed-gender housing with roommates who self-identify as any gender.
- Téléphone 905-728-8700, ext. 8100 (Simcoe Village), ext. 8000 (South Village)
- Courriel firstname.lastname@example.org