Residences and Meal Plans
Coût de résidence
$12,890 per 8-month contract (includes all-you-can-eat meal plan)
Types de chambre
Double residence rooms with modular furniture; each side has 1 bed, wardrobe, chair, desk, and 2 sets of drawers. Single-gender and gender-neutral floors available.
- Complete residence life program
- 50% first-year students and 50% upper-year students – this mix brings lots of leadership and mentoring opportunities
- 100+ ways to get involved: clubs, sports, student council, talent shows, musicals and more
- Dedicated support staff and residence dons around the clock
- Games lounge with ping pong, pool, foosball and board games
- Lounges with TV, gaming systems and Netflix
- Library attached to residence floors
- Laundry facilities
- Workout centre
- $12,000+ available in residence awards
- Weekly community suppers/chapels
- High-speed and/or wireless internet connection
Garantie de résidence
Grebel is not part of the University of Waterloo's first-year residence guarantee and is not listed on the Residence Community Ranking Form.
If you'd like to live at Grebel, you'll need to complete an application and attend a fun and informative group interview. Eligible students who apply by May 21, 2024, will be guaranteed an interview.
You can also indicate whether you're interested in a Grebel Living-Learning Community for Music, PeaceTech, or Peace and Conflict Studies.
Acompte de réservation
Plan de repas
21 meals cooked in-house per week as well as snack times between meals; consideration for special diets.
- Téléphone 519-885-0220, ext. 24215
- Courriel email@example.com