University of Ottawa
- World's largest bilingual (French-English) university.
- Students study in their choice of English, French or both, with the possibility of pursuing a French Immersion Stream program.
- One of Canada’s top 10 research universities.
- Located in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, within walking distance of Parliament Hill.
- Students and faculty members from about 145 countries.
- 550 undergraduate and graduate programs in over 100 disciplines.
- Co-operative education program among the top 5 in Canada.