Résidences et plans de repas
$6,724 – $10,253
Dormitory-style residence. 90% of room assignments are single occupancy. Buildings are co-ed with female-only floors available.
- The residences are newly renovated with an investment of $10M.
- Rooms are furnished with a single-sized bed, lamp, desk, chair, dresser, garbage/recycling bin and closet.
- Rooms are also equipped with wireless high-speed internet access. A local area network gives you access to the software applications from the computer labs right in your room.
- Students can subscribe to cable TV for an additional fee.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available.
- Each building offers laundry rooms, a music room, a study room and TV lounges with common kitchenettes.
- Residence dons live in each building.
- Rental services are available at lobby reception for irons, vacuums, games, and pool and ping-pong equipment.
- Kitchen facilities are available for students with strict dietary requirements.
- Bilingual community provides students with the opportunity to improve their French- or English-language skills.
A spot in the residence is guaranteed for students who are admitted in first year, straight after having finished their full-time high school studies as long as they submit their request by June 1, 2022. The guaranteed residence offers will be sent starting mid-June.
A $500 non-refundable room reservation deposit must be paid directly to your Student Account to confirm your acceptance of your room offer. The room deposit will be deducted from your room charge.
Students are required to purchase a meal plan. The residence meal plan (4 options between $3,750 – $5,250) runs on a declining balance system at the campus dining hall and food retailers at both campuses.
- Glendon has 2 residence buildings: Hilliard and Wood.
- 15% of our students live on campus (approximately 400 people).
- There is an even mix of first-year and upper-year students in residence.
- There are a variety of campus activities organized just for residence students.
- Students are welcome to stay in residence throughout their studies.
- Phone 416 736-2100, p. 66864
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org