Residences and Meal Plans
$6,846 – $9,992 per 2 semesters
Prices vary on occupancy (e.g., quad room vs. single apartment).
The University of Guelph's residence is one of the largest in Canada. Room types include single, double, triple and quad rooms; 3-person apartments; suite-style apartments; and townhouses.
Check Housing Services for more detailed information and for virtual room tours.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Study-intensive areas
- Residence learning communities
- Academic clusters
- Living Learning centres – Arts House, International House, ECO House, La Maison Française, English Learning House, Leadership House
- Telephone and ResNet are included
As a high school applicant, you will have priority for a space in residence (based on availability) if you submit your residence application and pay your $750 deposit by June 3, 2024. Find more information about eligibility for on-campus housing on the Housing Services website.
$750 deposit is due June 3, 2024.
Meal plans are mandatory in most buildings. There are 6 plans to choose from. Prices vary depending on size - $4,980 to $7,208 - and are for 2 semesters:
- Minimum – designed for students who are not on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites.
- Light – suitable for students occasionally on campus on weekends and those with lighter appetites.
- Full – our most popular plan, designed for students who are on campus on alternate weekends and those with average appetites.
- Plus – designed for students who are on campus alternate weekends and those with hearty appetites.
- Varsity – appropriate for students who are on campus most weekends, athletes and those with larger appetites.
- Ultra – an optional meal plan designed for students who live off campus who want an occasional meal and snack while on campus. Starts at $195, add money any time.
Check Hospitality Services for more detailed information.
Rooms are assigned in early August.
- Phone 519-824-4120, ext. 58701
- Email email@example.com