Residences and Meal Plans
Alumni Court, Wemple, Townhouses and International House: $12,643 (for double room occupancy and Meal Plan #1 - required)
Epworth Place Houses and King's Commons: $9,103 (meal plan is optional)
*fees subject to change and updated January 1, 2023.
King's offers both single and double rooms. Room assignments are based on the preferences of lifestyle information you provide on your residence application. You can request a specific roomate or housemate too.
- Single gender and mixed gender buildings and units
- Range of 5 different housing styles from traditional dorm style, to shared houses
- 470 residence spaces
- 45% of residents are international coming from over 30 different countries
- 70% are first year students
- Furnished housing near campus for upper-year students
- Guaranteed residence for those who submit their application by the deadline
- Variety of residence room options for both first-year and upper-year students
- Reznet and free Wi-Fi
- Security access buildings
- Transitional supports and programming: The First 4 Weeks and Beyond, roommate agreements, social events, awareness week and peer helpers
- Clean, comfortable living areas cleaned daily by housekeeping staff; room is vacuumed weekly
- Free shuttle bus service between Western's main campus, Brescia and Huron for easy access to classes, clubs, athletics and other activities
Space in residence is guaranteed to all high school students who accept an offer of full-time admission before the residence deadline of June 1, 2023. Offers of residence are sent with offers of admission.
Residence students have 3 plans to choose from: Residence Meal Plan 1, 2 and 3.
These plans are designed for students living on the King's campus. These plans have on-campus and off-campus dollars to purchase your meals for the entire school year.
Plan #1: $4,740 (Dining plan includes $300 Off-Campus Dollars)
Plan #2: $4,940 (Dining plan includes $500 Off-Campus Dollars)
Plan #3: $5,140 (Dining plan includes $700 Off-Campus Dollars)
King's also offers smaller meal plan packages for students that dine on campus. These plans come with bonus dollars as a thank you for choosing to dine on campus.
Whichever plan you choose, you are able to use it at our full service Thames Market eatery with a variety of food stations, our student life centre cafe or Subway.
View the residence website for more information.
- Phone 519-433-3491, ext. 4700
- Email email@example.com