Residences and Meal Plans
Approximately $12,142 – $12,942; includes unlimited meal plan, a fridge in each room, laundry, student activity fee and Wi-Fi.
Single and double occupancy rooms are available for first-year students.
- TV lounges
- Games room
- Fitness studio
- Study lounges
- Maker space
- Music room
- Accessibility for students who require accommodations
- Combined academic and residence community
- "The Buttery" do-it-yourself food service area for after-hours
Guarantee your spot in residence by
- accepting your Offer of Admission by 11:59 pm (ET) on June 1, 2021, AND
- submitting your Residence Community Ranking Form and a $500 non-refundable deposit by 11:59 pm (ET) on June 1, 2021, AND
- meeting any conditions outlined on your Offer of Admission.
Conrad Grebel University College is not part of the residence guarantee and has a separate application and procedure.
All-you-can-eat comprehensive meal plan with snack nights, food programming, access to cafeteria and evening do-it-yourself pantry, and consideration for special diets.
At the University of Waterloo, first-year students live in 1 of the Waterloo residences or in 1 of the University College residences.
For complete residence information, check all 5 residences:
- University of Waterloo
- University of Waterloo – Conrad Grebel University College
- University of Waterloo – Renison University College
- University of Waterloo – St. Jerome's University
- University of Waterloo – St. Paul's University College
- Phone 519-884-8111, ext. 28254
- Email email@example.com